Tuesday 9 June 2009

I has a blog

So yeah. I decided to join the revolution about 9 years late, and get a blog. Mainly to keep myself writing during the summer, but also to see if anybody will actually read the stuff I write. Probably not. The name of the blog comes from (FOOTBALL REFERENCE WARNING) the time to took Joe Ledley to score at Wembley in the FA Cup Semi Final (END OF FOOTBALL BIT) as somebody with my name already had a blog set up. Name stealing bastard.

Unlike most first blog posts I'm not gonna do the whole "Im 20 years old and enjoy long walks on the beach" self description thing, the only people that are likely to read this will know all that crap anyway and the fact that i'm not an astronaut ninja who travels through time fighting dinosaurs means it would have been boring compared to most people on the internet anyway.

I'll start writing my first proper, hopefully not as shit as this, entry now. Try and contain your excitement, readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment