Monday 6 July 2009

Megan Fox running in slow motion.

Bit different to my other entries this one, it's just a list of random thoughts.

1. I have thought about it for a while, and can not think of anybody I would be more satisfied to hear has Swine Flu than Ron Weasley.

2. Looking up Chumbawamba on Spotify to listen to 'I get knocked down' and finding out that nearly all of their songs are about Nazi's is quite worrying. However, the song is still awesome.

3. People almost falling off bikes and looking round hoping nobody saw - Funny. Pointing and laughing as you drive past - Hilarious.

4. Ben Dirs is a great sports journalist, but every time I read one of his articles I just laugh at his name. HAHA IT SOUNDS LIKE BENDERS!

5. When I am on my own and listen to rap music, I feel like a badass gangsta. I am very much not a badass gangsta.

6. The strategy of 'if I don't think about my exam results, I will never have to worry about them' has so far worked, and I expect it to do so until 11:59PM on 14th July.

7. The Doves are a great band, but I wish they had a less gay name. For example, The Killer Eagles that are set on fire and blow stuff up. Doesn't roll off the tongue too well I admit.

8. If I was American, the amount of jobs I've been rejected from recently would probably have me on top of a building with a sniper rifle, screaming about how everybody is gonna pay.

9. Robert Earnshaw changing his Facebook picture to one of him with Jay-Z makes me excited for a possible collaboration. Now I really want to hear Earnie rap.

10. Lots more people than usual will read this blog because it has Megan Fox running in slow motion in the title. Am I right?

Apologies for the lack of anything meaningful, suffering from a severe inspiration drought at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Re: number six. Good luck dude! I'm also just a tiny bit nervous.
    Re: number five. You're probably the baddest gangster in Wales (apart from Botley, and GLC)

    ReplyDelete